Tuesday 4 March 2008

Got back my few remaining CA test papers.
Glad its all A1. I was not expecting to get a1s for my CA1 every year.
But, my English mark is still haunting me in the head.
Haiz.. Nvm. I shall not repeat those mistakes again.

OOhhhhkkk...
wadaihavejuznow.

Nothing much. LOL.
AEP, I and Damien gona do a short movie clip and gona send it to competition
(hopefully)
The ideas are there. Needa concentrate on the technical skills.

Oh yearh, and....
another problem and burden hits me, yet again.
Mr Tan, have sent my name to MS teo. Saying that I'm gona be
the Vice Chairman for Media Club.
OMBWTFBBQsauce?
I'm ok holding that position. But, I feel and think that I'm not a good role model
to my future juniors. I mean seriously.
Quinn is way much experienced in Media CLub stuffs.
Why me sia?
Haiz, wattado -- Nothing.

I think this thing itself will surface up more problems.
Firstly, my soccer transfer to another CCA hasnt been made.
I donnoe which one to choose, Media only, or Media and IT.
Haiz.
But, I heard that my badge of students
will not have the deduction of Olvl points due to CCA points. ==..==
Hope u guys get it... rite.
So wads the use of me being a leader all this while?
I've been working my ass off. As a leader, as a soprtsman.

But, what Damien [chairman] said is true.
It's not about gaining points, it's abt gaining the experience of
LEADing.
Yearh. True.

OOOHHHHKKkkkkk....
Gona sleep sooon [3 o's there].
SEC 3 CAMP at KAHANG, JOHOR 2mrw!!
ARGHH!!!
I'm the photographer. Waliou. XD

Ok guys. Hope I'll return back safely keas? For non-VS frens,
DON MISS ME OK????????
Only the owner can miss himself..... er =.=

No comments: