Saturday 15 March 2008

Im F-ing stressed. No.. WE ARE F-ing Stressed.

Haiz..
So many hw.

Im gona complain to MOE larh..
Lyk wad i did last year..
Wait, last year was not complain, it's feedback. Yes. Feedback.

Seriously.

Walao.. !@Walao.. !@$&*(@!%$(@
amp;*(@!%$(@
I'm not gona complain or flame abt the teachers.
It's juz that there is too much f-ing hw.
Assignments, Projects.

In my opinion, wait no. In OUR Opinion, Its unnecessary.
It's seriously not related to the O'lvl syllabus. [Im referring to the projects]

WALAO..! Ifeel lyk saying out the f-word. But..
Aiyah.. Fcuk larh.

I'm doin AMATHS now. I don even noe what to do arh. Walao. The question all the
maths teacher havnt taught IN-DEPTH. [the qns are freaking in-depth]
Even my frens said that they are getting all the answers wrongly.

ZOMGWTFKPKBKNBCCBBBQSAUCE?

U noe wad, I'm not gona sleep 2nite. I promise.
Only if my parents force me to sleep [lyk ystday], then I sleep.
If not, its hw all the way. I swear.




Light up the darkness..

No comments: