Saturday 15 March 2008

Finished My AMaths.
I wont mention hw many vulgarities i've said and hw many times i've
punched my wall.

Oh ya! I've bought a new PC office chair. For $39.
Coz the previous one... Err...
I broke the back rest part. I punched it realllll hard becoz...
Nvm.

And I can play Hotel California, Anak [by freddie], Forever Young and Tears in Heaven wif
my guitar..
But all suckeyy standard one larh.. =p

ANd... The sad thing is.. I haveta complete 6 remaining assignments. Fuck ah.
I'm so occupied by other stuffs.

Weirdly, these past few days.. I feel lyk touching my games.
But.. Haiz..
I feel lyk playing halo wif my bez frens, restarting the nostalgic maple story..
Playing my all time favourite game "GTA SA" and "Kingdom Hearts 2" in my PS2.

They're the ones which accompanied me when I'm stressed up.
But, now.. There's no time for me to play and relax my mind.
And i cant perform well. And I will get bad grades. And I will be sad.
So how??

And Im despo in playing soccer again. But..
Haiz.. WTffffffffffffffffffff larh.

Aniwae, Im seriously glad to have a wonderful life.
Maybe not financially, but wonderful in terms of freedom and happiness.
Alhamdulillah.


Pain makes man think. Thoughts make man wise. Wisdom makes life endurable.

No comments: