Saturday 1 March 2008

PHEWWWWW!! TIRing SHit!!!!

OMG OMG OMG.
Long, and I seriously mean it, day.
COz, its Victorian's day 2day!!
And I'm the cameraBOI again..
WOooOO!O!!!!

Ok.. Left house at 8am.
Went VS. Guitar-ed for a while.
Went to VJC.

Met Quinn. Went inside and took pics.
Floorball!! Wooo.

Our VS floorball team pro XD
When I realised that the whole day is gona be FLOORBALL.
I stopped taking pics. And borrowed hamzah's stick.
Practice, practice.. Blergh!
I not bad eh! -.- Juz realize it.

Then, played with them in the court. Woo!
My standard ok ok arh. LOL

Ate, drank.
Went to VS. Played Badminton, Soccer, Basketball, catching -.-
Till 5.
Then need to take pics of Old Victorian Association vs "sum blue shirt" team - soccer friendly.
Fun Fun! Woooo..
the blue team won.. awww XD

Then, played soccer. Till 7pm.
Need to take pics for Grand Dinner.
Haiz.
Sat with the teachers.

walk, snap. Eat. walk, snap. EAt.
Till 10pm.

Slept in bus.

Yawn.. seriously tiring day! And I havnt study or do my homework!!!!! AHHH =)

kkKKkKKkK.. BB guys and gals

No comments: