Sunday 2 March 2008

Fun day. Probably the best day of this week for me.

My day started off at 11pm. Woke up late sia =.=
Ate breakfast. More of lunch.

Study.

3pm went to East Coast to meet Farhan, saufi, hafidz, afi, wisnuh, fawwaz.
Celebrating saufi's and hafidz's super mega be be be belated bdae. =)

5pm went to VS.
Played catching =.=
I was the last one to be caught. Woo =p
FYI, we were playing virus catching. Woops. Sry to reveal our lameness and childish
side! =)

Then soccer. versus the hostel ppl.
7 v 8. we 7.
I scored 1 goal. Quite nice larh XD. Hit the post then go in.
Lol. My skin so thick hor.

4 Months of no soccer. Can seriously drive me crazy.
But, i think, after a long break wif no soccer, I think
i seriously improved a lot.
Oh yearh, got to play wif saufi again! Woo!
He's VS's 07 soccer team left back. Good times.
I used to play alongside wif him as left wing. I will always rmbr those nostalgic moments.
Haiz, thinking abt it, makes me wana cry. LOL.
I miss my soccer days. T.T
Why.. why muz my parents disallow me from
continuing my passion. Haiz, but its for a good reason though. I understand them =l

Kk k k k k k k kk.. Long and tiring afternoon. Needa rest!!
Sweet dreams...



Happy bdae! [from left] Saufi, me, Afi, Hafidz, Farhan.

No comments: