Tuesday 20 May 2008

Disappointed?

Today was Hell.
Not exactly, coz Hell is, much much worse.

Got back my results, expected.
Saw sum 50s. Wads Up wif u man Azmi?

*I've bn slacking. Yeah, honestly*

Then phuking buck up lar shee-bye.

Anw, the only highlight was when i gt erm
A* for my EM. Thats all.

And oh yearh. AEP. Got one of the top.
{the sleepless nights paid off}
was realli satisfied wif my painting i ges.
later i upload k.

Erm, heard that the members got themselves the
freakiest moment of their lives.
Tuu lah. Maghrib, Maghrib masih pat pantai lagi.
IOW, they shudnt be out at 7++pm.


Haiz, was really very sad. I'm nt afraid of the scoldings or wadeva.
Im juz disappointed. Disappointed that I can't make my family proud.

*Zzz. Im a loser la*

No, no ur phuking not u shee-bye. Theres lyk 42'500'000 more secs
till ur O lvls. So be phuking prepared u phuking phuk.

No comments: