Monday 19 May 2008

VSPB! :)

Juz came back frm a prefect meeting in school.
Its abt the Head Prefect Elections (HPE).
Briefing, blablabla - Abt the intakes of Sec1 and 2 Prefects too.

The HP Nominees are :

Andres
Endy
Haafiz
Hafidzhin
Ziyad


And I think the obvious HP is *coughziyadcough*

And wad are prefect meetings wifout a game of soccer?
So yeah, we played soccer. And I got an external competition this Sat.
Needa pay $7. Hope we can clinch the top position.
It has been quite a while since I last touch a soccer ball.

And.... The prefects hu played soccer saw *erghmsum1erghm* wif
a girl at PP. [Azmi is such a nice boi and he wont mention the name ok? ;p]

Oook. Er wad to say nex? Erm...
Ohyahohyah!

Jz now, when I was solating [praying], My room door
opened by itself [I closed it b4 I prayed]. There's this turning
of the knob thing. I tot it was my mom, but no one came in.
And after I prayed, I realised that my mom was actually sleeping.

Zzz.

Guess sum1 or sumting wanna join me wif my prayers?

*be optimistic azmi*

Yeah.

Ok i wana zao. Do my Malay Karangan.

Zzz. Ok. Bb..

No comments: