Friday 23 May 2008

The End...

The end of semester 1!!
And i screwed everysinglething Up.

But, dn wry, coz i'll buck myself up for sure. Conributing in wadeva ways i can.

ANd.... The HP for 08/09 is Haafiz!

Full Name: Haafiz Obama

LOL. K, seriously, he's speech was a killer blow man. It's the most unique
onceinalifetime speech I've ever heard in my life. That was an amazing speech.

Following that, the 1st Deputy Head is none other than the
allroundersuprememostrespectableguy, Ziyad. He'll bring the
school to a higher standard, i can assure u that.

And not forgetting... 2nd Deputy Head : Andres!
Becoming the in charge of external school affairs [rite?]
I'm sure he'll do well. [gals magnet =P]

And phew. I seriously have a lot of things in my hand now.
But luckily, I'm not depressed or stressed out by them, yet.

Say hi to the June Hols. Coz he's the one tt's gona brighten up your Sec 3 life.


p/s: To those ppl who approached me and asked if I'm ok or wadeva.
Hello Dude! I'm ok, seriously. But it's just that a lot of things are running in my
mind now la. So yeah. And I'm as normal as ever man. Changeless. =)

No comments: