Tuesday 27 May 2008

Doubtful

A few more days. Just a few more days before the Sec 3 Victoria School
Prefects take control of the VSPB. I initially thought tt it's gona be as
easy or kinda normal as ever. But I was wrong. There's a lot of stuffs to do,
and every single burden will be bestowed on our hands and shoulders.

Responsibility.


Typical Students : "LOL. Who cares."


Yeah, lol. Making fun of the whole PB, jz to cover up their daily stupid mistakes
tt nvr fails to irritate us.

[Some la, nt every1]


Anddddd... I still have the spectrum magazine [a VS science magazine] to do.
No, not me, we.

We: Damien, Aidil, Azmi, Yi Qi, Ziyad, Quinn.

We definitely nd more manpower here.
Any kind Victorian wanna help us out here?
Pls inform me ASAP. We'll appreciate it, greatly.

No comments: