Thursday 29 May 2008

Wat a Day.




Went cycling wif Mr Paid at East Coast Park. Wad a relaxing exercise man. ^.^
Then, his family belanja me dinner. As per normal, the shyshy boy
*erghm* was very de uncomfortable when he sat wif Aidil's parents and 2 sis.
lol. They're very very funny. Thnx Mr Paid.

And I went straight to my grandpa's house. This morning, he cried silently,
and asked "Where are the children?" -in malay.

My 89 yrs old grnpa said "children", coz he has 4goten his nephews names. When I reach there,
my 2 luvly Danish and Aliyah, 2 & 1 yrs old resp, was playing ard, as usual. My grandpa saw me,
and I knew he cried. I knew he did. It's my fault anyway. I'm the closest to him, and I barely
show my face. Busy? Nah. Its My fault. Cant deny it.

Haiii...

He will always be in my prayers, so tt he cn see some long lost.. nvm.

Okie! Ta da Bright side! I received a few bucks!

HappyHappy.

No comments: