Saturday 10 May 2008

Finally!

Yes! Finally! I had sum rest. Oh wad a beautiful and peaceful day 2day.
Not too sunny, not too cloudy. Syiiok arh.

Which reminds me of my fishing days. Im continuing that hobby of mine
next week, after MYE. Maybe I'm gg Indonesia lol. At Moro, my great grandpa's
initial homeland. Coz my dad is setting up a fishing business there.
Alhamdulillah. At least there will be sum rezeki for my family.

I spent my whole day playing lol. 11 hours, Yes. Wooooooo!
[Rookies, pls don't try this at home. Don't follow this screwed up boy.]

Stress gone, a bit.
Haiz, haiz, haiz, 2mrw must do the AEP boards, and study for geog and
physics ler. Leceh arh.




And here.. Something to share wif all of u. If u
can depict this scene correctly, u truly understand
me! Hahas.

-Lame.

And it's complicated dude. It's not
abt love btw. It's abt trust, betrayal,
fooling wif ppl, etc. And, I'm as deep as
the underwater volcanoes at
the Bermuda Triangle xD .Gd luck!


-Lame


No comments: