Friday 9 May 2008

A maths =(



A Maths. Screwed. Donnoe how to do 3 qn. i think 16 marks gone d out of 100.

Yeahh. Screwed. It's a bad and demoralizing word for me. And,
If I've recalled properly, this is my first time using the word screwed
for exams. Means, its seriously, screwed.

But only for me though.

People were confidently announcing that the paper was easy.
I just smiled. It's the truth i guess.

My weaknesses. I should improve on them.

Mark my words, this June hols.. My cupboard will be filled with notes and
exercises. =/


Oooooooooook. Back to the bright side.
omg. Im damn tired. My brain can't think properly rite now. I've been trying
to catch sum sleep juz now. But I couldn't lol. Donnoe y. A lot of things r bugging me.

Oh yearh, I realized that ppl are changing. [durh]
Sum ppl have followed the lighted path. It can be clearly seen. And.. Im really
proud of them. 0.o

But.

There are also other ppl drifting away. What should I do? Remind them?
They will think that I'm just a broken sound recorder. Coz they are not so close to
me too. LOL.

Nvm. Let them taste the bitterness of being on the EVIL* side, and hopefully they will learn their
lessons.

So guys and gals. Pls, choose the correct type of friends wud' ya? Ty.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Sian. B.

*E very
V illain
I s
L emon

quoted from spongebob.

No comments: