Sunday 4 May 2008

Mundanity

Wakao. It has been quite a while.

Miss this blog. Apparently I'm gona start blogging. Not now, maybe after my MYE.

And.. 2mrw's English. Haiz. Thinking abt it makes me feel lyk hugging myself.

o.0

I'm scared. Afraid. Daunted. Can I make it?

Ooooh... u guys donnoe how big this thing is to me.

Harh. God, help me. Give me sum guidance durin the exams 2mrw. Amin.


Oh yearh, spare sum time thinking abt wad I'm gona say next.

Joy isn't Peace. I learnt that you can only have one of that at any point of time. Oh
wells, maybe it's just me. Right Saufi? Ah nvm, wad are the odds of my frens reading my blog.
I feel so left out sumtimes. Nvm. This is the price I've to pay. Maybe you guys shud think of wad ur doing next time. Don venture to far out in the lone emptiness and can't return coz there's no distinct route back. It's best to stay and play safe. The further u go, the harder it is to return. Ppl are changing nowadays. I'm just here to remind them, and maybe myself. --Thats my advice.

Oh hahahaha. I think I'm used to be alone by myself.

There I go again. Sorreey.

Stopstop. Ohhk. Erm, 1 more thing. Just listen to my new songs can? Tx.

Have fun.

No comments: