Saturday 28 June 2008

Biding time

Got this quiz from hafidz's blog.
6 ppl he didn't tag fr the quiz:
1)crap
2)banana
3)apple pie
4)handphone
5)PHYSICS.
6)966!

So yah, I think I'm eligible fr this quiz. =j

Gah.

Q : who do you prefer? girlfriend or brothers? why?
A : None. Coz I don't have any.

Q : If you had 3 wishes, what will that be?
A : 1)Unlimited wishes for me and the good ppl that I know
2)Have my own time machine to correct my mistakes and travel to the future to find what's up and come back =)
3)Fly like a bird, who always fly away xD

Q : What would your first reaction be, when you see someone you love/like, being happy with some other guy/girl?
A : Breathe in. Or, maybe breathe out. Depends.

Q : What will you be in 8 years time?
A : Finding the correct job for me?

Q : Would you change yourself for the person you love?
A : See first. Heheh.

Q : How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
A : Tell me How long, how long, woman will you weep? How long, how long, rock yourself to sleep xD

Q : If the person you secretly liked is already attached, what would you do?
A : You'll get the chic by hatching the egg, not by smashing it - Patience.

Q : Is there anything that made you unhappy these days?
A : Hypocrites. Used me for their own sakes. Then they splashed invincible paint on me.

Q : Do you get butterflies in your stomach whenever you're around the guy/girl you like/love?
A : I'm not sure. But I noe for sure tt my mouth will not open and speak.

Q : Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
A : My head is only big enough for my brain.
But umm, - nope.

Q : Who are currently most important people to you?
A : My parents, aunts, uncles, cousins n my grandfather.

Q : Have you ever wanted someone but you knew you couldn't?
A : Yes, coz Im short. -.- The topic of inner beauty can be debated both ways. So.. ya.

Q : What's the ideal perfect relationship to you?
A : Nothing's perfect. Bear that in mind.

Q : Are you happy with your life?
A : I'm not sure. But I'm only 15.

Q : Would you give all in a relationship?
A : Nope. x) A selfish partner in a relationship is nvr a partner in life.

Q : If you fall in love with 2 persons simultaneously, who would you pick? the lousiest one? OR the better one?
A : The one.

Q : What type of friends do you like?
A : Human friends. And maybe cat and hamster friends.

Q : Do you often wish there was something you could change?
A : Nope. Sometimes, it is good to live in guilt. So u will not do it again.

Q : What type of girl do you look for?
A : A girl that can cook Tom Yam Soup for me every night and day.

6 ppl that I will tag

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Just use ur imagination.

No comments: