Saturday 14 June 2008

Heheh. Pics!

<madcowboy>
Hey! Lookie over there! It's the b'day boy! Yeeeehhaaaaww!

< /madcowboy>

Hey Hey hey. Look who's 15 years old on Earth on the 15th June 2008
who is in front of his computer, scanning old nostalgic pics of him during his
young days. (yes, I'm gona upload them in this post, so just stay wif me pls.. :)

Haha. Anyway, straight to the point. It's 15th June - My birthday. And I'm proud
of that. 15 years of humanly experience. Ahhhhhh... And I can't wait to have more
of that.

Erm, nothing much actually. Just that I'm older. And.. on every b'day, I will set
new goals for myself, reflect about my progress for the past few years, and..
of cos, new wishes.

ook.

Wishes (according to importance)
  1. Good results
  2. Healthy family members
  3. Happy and peaceful life
  4. Live in a countryside (oh, you wish)
  5. Watch endless episodes of WHO'S LINE IS IT ANYWAY
  6. PS3 (Metal Gear Solid 4 owns)
  7. New PC
  8. House makeover :)
  9. Cats! I want Cats! Or.. hamsters
  10. Acceptance
  11. Less homework

Hehh. And pls, don buy me presents or gifts. It's a neutral thing.
Like umm, when u give them to me, I feel nothing. I don feel happy or
wadsoeva. So don't waste your time and money ok? (Oddly weird)

Ok. I sort of miss my past. Being with the ones who were still there with me back then.
And they will be in my prayers, always. And I miss my village at Masai, M'sia!
Apparently sum drunken piece of shit Masai gang members broke into the house and
stole sum cheapo stuff. (erm this thing happened a few months ago)

Stolen items:
  1. A small TV
  2. My TAMIYA race track set (wad the f?)
  3. Clothes
  4. The fridge
  5. Sum comics (No lifers)
LOL. And yeah, I'm gona post my village pics too.


A year older, means I get to share sumting more with all of you. Right?
(Gnarly theory dude.)
Erm, ok. Errrr. I got it! How abt a pic of my room? Ok? ok.
Here it is.

Pic1_



Sparkly PC. Blue PC chair. A cupboard to store my books (left)
U can see my guitar on my mattress. And u can also see a lil
bit of my study table.

Pic2_



Err, nothing much. At the left side of my table is a "back-less"
PC chair. I place my sejadah and kain on it. Err, and yeah, a clearer view of
my neat "bed".

Pic3_



And now you can see my purple drawers/cupboard, where I store
my old stuffs inside. Books, toys, toys, toys, games. And on top of it is my
small SONY TV, and my lovely PS2.


Hhahahahah.

You've seen nothing yet.

...

Holey crap. My PC's having her mood swings. Lag here and there.
Purposely u noe. Notti PC. Looks like I have to rest her a while and
come back later in the morn to upload my pics. :-S

In the meantime, I think I just have to play my ps2 till subuh.
Cya. Brb.

..

BACK! With the PICS! haha.

Ok, here it is. Make sure u click on them to view and read the side comments
on it. :)









You realised sumthg? There's no pic of me abv 7 years old. ANd I'm serious abt this.
Coz I'm not a camwhorer! *coughsomeprefectscough* haha.

Okok. Time for me to go now. And have sum snacks or food. Bb. THnx for reading ;)

No comments: