Sunday 15 June 2008

Ignorance

Ignorance is bliss. Not always.
Ignorance may hurt you. Like what it did to me.
You treat them the way they want to be treated.
But will they do the same to you?

Love all, but only trust a few.

Especially to those who enjoys being in a larege clique. Don't always
trust your mates, cos they won't care abt you when they have other friends.
And don't even make me start abt "outsiders". I've had enough and I'm just letting out
my thoughts. Sry if I offended anyone. Take it as a non-poisonous sting.

For eg. wayy sumtime back, i consoled sum down-ed friend of mine. And a few other
ppl comforted him too. And in the end he thanked every1 xept for me. Unintentionally?
I dont think so. More of lazy opening ur mouth coz ur not close to strangers lyk me.
Or mayb its just me. =C

And don't worry, cos i always 4give ppl before i sleep.
And just pray that they will 4give u too.

Happy birthday to me =). And I promise you, I will turn
over a new leaf. - As I regret my childish actions way back then.

No comments: