Sunday 27 July 2008

Feel what I think.



Hey look.
I was in the queue of bus no. 60 at eunos interchange.
As soon as the bus arrived,
a stranger cut the queue from the side.
I ignored, as I don't wana be a man hu cries over a missing toy.

Hey look.
An escalator wide enough for 1 person.
As soon as I reached the first step,
a stranger bulldozed me away,
and he stepped in front of me.
I ignored again, as some1 is constantly observing me.

Hey look.
I was in the queue of a canteen stall in school.
It was my turn to order the food,
when a stranger sneaked in front of me and ordered his food.
Maybe he was hungry.
I don't know.

Hey, pls look for a sec.
The stranger in these 3 events..
It's my schoolmate.
And my friend.

But how do/did I feel?

Did anyone see him doing this to me?
No.

And Hey look now.
Other ppl starts to be influenced by actions, word.
They trust him. They think he's nice.
When I actually dont.

Hey look for the last time now.
What abt me?
Nah, I'm fine - thats what I will lie to them.
And that friend of mine, continued, to do these things to me.
Worse, he's not alone now.
His friends. All of them, not knowing abt their actions.

Bit by bit, these little things will sting me.

But no one will know or give a damn abt what's happening.
__________________________________________________________

If you have noticed or felt a sudden change abt me. It's them.

No comments: