Friday 25 July 2008

I wake up to a sunny day, 'cause i love a rainy nite.

Hihi. I'm in the flexi room with Quinn, Mr Khor, and 7 other juniors. This sleepover is meant to
prepare us for the oncoming PITCH competition which I accidentally said "yes" to. Hahahaha.

Quinn can be a better NIE trainer than most of the undergrad NIE teachers. Haller.

Oh yah, today my grp won the english debate! =) and I recieved a sweet for sumting too =))
After school, had english oral. Ms Neo said I'm very good. Walamak seh, soooo happy ah.

Umm, looking forward for competitions and other major events such as speech day to pass so that I cant really settle down and concentrate back on my acads. But for now, I'll just hope tat everything will turn out fine.

Oh! And I love the song Sunday Bloody Sunday from the ss movie Bloody Sunday. xD

No comments: