Monday 4 August 2008

Determination

Beginning yearsIf only everything was right at the starting point.
If only I can turn back time.
If only ppl can understand me, why I'm feeling this way.
If only.....
Hey dude. Stop dreaming. You immature freak.


You know, I've long lost my determination and hunger to strive for success.
Success - in terms of studies of course.

During my Sec1 days, I rarely nid to touch my textbooks at home.
All i do is play, and play, and play. Ps2, soccer, ps2, table tennis, badminton, fishing etc.
And its like every single week. I didn't fail to not do these stuffs everyday. xD
And it's a wonder for me to get 4th in level in sec1. I wonder how and why.
(really not trying to boast here.)(don get me wrong.)(really.)

But now. I realized that its kinda dumb not to study and revise. Now, I've been like going home
late. Thnx to the addictive, homely, conducive school that I'm in xD.
For what? It's for me to know and for you to find out.

=S

Which somehow brings me to AEP. Installation ART!! :)
Gah. It's fun though. And i got this brillllliant idea for social and religious tension in a country.
It will be placed at the 6 1/2 floor. (at the surau there)
So for the Muslim boys who happen to find sumting weird there, pls don tear it down or play with it. I'll tell you guys what isit abt after the submission date is over.

Umm... Physics homework! Yah ok. BB.


UPDATE!!!

*BAng Bang Bang* goes my head.
One headache meal coming up in 7.6789232 mins.
=\

No comments: