Thursday 7 August 2008

Definitions

Can you really define who you really are?

Frankly speaking, I don't really like to go with the textbook.
and I HATE those who tries to follow the wrong textbook.

Anyone may think that he/she/they are correct and what they do isn't wrong.
But that's partly pure selfishness.

I pity those who can't judge which is bad, good, or which is just a little too much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yah Victorians. You realized sumting's missing and long gone?
It's our fault. We, all of us, have to revive it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

U know, I've been sleeping at lyk 2am nowadays.
And a few days back, I reached home at 7pm. 1/2 an hr later, I was asleep.
Guess what time I woke up? 4.30am. Screwed. =[

Sleep early!

No comments: