Saturday 23 August 2008

Read =l

Ziyad, Firdaus, Me (2006)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The person who tagged you is: Ziyad Bin Ahmad Bagharib

2. Your relationship with him/her is: Prefectorial Board, JL, Clonecats =P

3. 5 impressions you have of him/her:

Guitarist of Masteristist [Coz I taught him. Thats why.]
A boy who still owes me 1.6bill. [O$P$. Due date: Sept Hols]
INTELLIGENT. [one of vs top students fyi]
King of all trades.
Understands my.. [JYNX u owe me a soda]

4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you:

Explained sumthings as though I was a cat. Appreciate it.

5. The most memorable words he/she has said to you:

"It all just takes time, strength, patience and faith. So believe."

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will:

Nothing to Display.

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be:

Nothing to Display...

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will:

Challenge him to a deathmatch. Guitar Hero World Tour ah what else. xP

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:

He lose to me in Guitar Hero. [Lyk duh he'll bcome my enemy rite.]

10. The most desirable thing you want to do for him/her now is:

Digitech Brian May Signature Guitar Effects Pedal [when I got my 1.6bil back of coz] =PP

11. Your overall impression of him/her is:

97.85984687521321235469874532156984(sin-1)44

12. How do you think people around you will feel about you:

I have no idea dude.

13. The characteristic you love about yourself is:

I can switch my joking char to serious char in 9.69 secs. BEWARE.
And oh yah, I can predict sum1's way of thinking and the subsequent actions. BEWARE too.
xD

14. On the contary, the characteristic you hate about yourself is:

Hahahahaha. Jeng, Jeng Jeng...

15. The most ideal person you want to be is:

Ryan Giggs, Roberto Carlos, Santana..
Umm..
Lugia?

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them:

Feel free to visit and campover at my house or Pasir Ris Pond =D

17. Pass this on to 10 people you with to know how they feel about you:
(I really don't want to bug people so these people don't have to do the quiz. But I still have to make the list cos there's a part 2 to the quiz which involves them. xD)

1. Aidil
2. Damien
3. Baizurah
4. Wisnuh
5. Huda
6. Tan Bing Yu
7. Ziyad
8. Haafiz
9. Saufi
10. Quinn

Who is no. 6 (Bing Yu) having a relationship with?

His Inmates. xD Hahah jkjkjkjk. Umm.. I have no Idea. Dude. [Roiiite] xD

Is no. 9 (Saufi) a female or male?

Ahhhhhh. Sensitive question. B-D

If no. 7 (Ziyad) and 10 (Quinn) are together, will it be a good thing?

Together for a work? Yup. GREAT. Wise + N2 = Impossible is Nothing. =)

How about no. 5 (Huda) and no. 8 (Haafiz)?

Err. No idea. Coz the Head Prefect seems to be engrossed with his dream woman =/\/

What is no. 2 (Damien) studying about?

Programmes. Games. Softwares.

When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3 (Baizurah)?

Last week. Asking me not to go offline coz she's a cat.
Always curious and want to know something.
Just like SUMONE. eghm. Zn2+ Bag. ("\(o_0)/")

What kind of music band does no. 8 (Haafiz) like?

Artsy music. And old songs. =)

Does no. 1 (Aidil) have any siblings?

Very the manja ones. =X

Will you woo no. 3 (Baizurah)?

NAH.. or I'll nid to play guitar hero again. [kahahaha] =X

How about no. 7 (Ziyad)?

He'll owe me 3.2bill. NEXT.

Is no. 4 (Wisnuh) single?

Yes. And No. Though my collected evidence proves that he's not,
I can't shoot blindly. xD

What’s the surname of no. 5 (Huda)?

Role Model. Special, 2 words surname. =)

What’s the name of no. 10 (Quinn)?

Nitrogen in r.t.p. [It's a compliment]

What’s the hobby of no. 4 (Wisnuh)?

Crapping around in a very good way. Mega-activemon.

Do no. 5 (Huda) and 9 (Saufi) get along well?

Yup. I do think so. Both of them are one of the nicest ppl.
They shud be able to get along very well.

Where is no. 2 (Damien) studying at?

Take Bus 60 from my house to Bedok Int. Then take 197 or 196 and drop at the 7th stop.
TaDaa! ^^

Say something casual about no. 1 (Aidil).

Hah. You lose! SHUTUP! Boom.

Have you tried developing feelings for no. 8 (Haafiz)?

Nope. Although his awesome jaw-dropping & head-rising speech is like imbaded..
Still nope.

Where does no. 9 (Saufi) live?

Tampines? Right? [I'm not a stalker k!]
[muahahhahahaw]

What color does no. 4 (Wisnuh) like?

BLACK. [found out from an internet source] xD

Are no. 5 (Huda) and 1 (Aidil) best friends?

The definition of "best friends" is actually inapplicable in my terms and conditions of leading
a meaningful life. o.0

They are my primary schoolmates and classmates. =D

Does no. 7 (Ziyad) like no. 2 (Damien)?

Brotherly Prefects.

How did you get to know no. 2 (Damien)?

In Sec 1E. I recalled sitting southeast from his sitting place and, I was talking abt the new
PS2 game of Harvest Moon. And.... he said,"You play Harvest Moon too?" xD

Does no. 1 (Aidil) have any pets?

His KFC cat. Meow. Meow. Me.. BOOM. It's A Time Bomb!

Is no. 7 (Ziyad) the sexiest person in the world?

8 packs SIOL.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exco 06/07 farewell

No comments: