Wednesday 20 August 2008

Victory.

The body's victory is often the soul's tremendous loss.
The soul's victory is always the body's amazing progress.
Victory usually means temporary peace.
But peace is eternity's victory.

When there's Victory, success accompanies you wherever you go.

But this "feeling" is just something that defines and differentiate humans.
It's your choice.



For me, I think Victory is not on my side for Term 3. =[
Studies screwed. Dang. On the other hand, I've learnt a lot during this term.
And I'll definitely put knowledge and experience into good use in the future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GREAT! today i wasted like 1 hour. Coz I overslept in the bus. And missed my stop
completely. But weirdly, I rmbred waking up and just watch my stop pass by, and then
sleep again. Loser. =S


And I've learnt sumthing abt leadership. It can't be taught.
More importantly, leadership can't be judged by words alone.

If sum1 behaves rudely, promoting bad influences, destroying the school's name,
shouting in bus, BASICALLY disobeying his morals,

and,

he tells you : "Cmon! I'll lead you towards Victory!"

Would you listen to him?


Right.





So what if you're an appointment holder but your behavior doesn't speak for your words?

Selfish beings.

No comments: