Saturday 27 September 2008

Back.

Helloowwww.

Im back! (no more IT room PCs or wadsoeva.)

And oh no. I feel so intimidated by those who have already started mugging.

Make notes. Do exercises.

Hahaha.

I have always been an unwinder when it comes to exams. I'll start studying 2 days before the respective subject papers. It will sort of stick in my head when I focus and do things last minute.

So yah. And if this old technique of mine fails, then I'll just have to change it next year.

Experimentation at the appropriate time is good. Trust me.



Okay, maybe don't trust me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highlight of the week:

HUMAN-&-ALIEN Birthday party on 23rd. Well, not party lah. More of dinner.

Broke fast there. (lol. broke, sounds weird)

munchMUNCHMUNCHmunchMUNCHmunchMUNCHmunchmunchMUNCHmunch
munchMUNCHmunchMUNCHmunchMUNCHmunchmunchMUNCHmunchmunch.

At 8pm, Me and Ziyad went for our prayers at the underground mosque near UOB
centre. Then came this little boy.





He was playing with us for like ard 10mins. Then he started to get violent.
So we ran away from him. XD



After prayers, met up with the rest. and they literally cam-whored.

(Take note: I used 'they') HAHA.

And someone is self-obsessed. xD Fierce.


Okay. That's all for now.

Going out to buy some clothes and baju kurung for RAYA! =D

And later at night, I'm walking around at Marina to hear the roar of the night race xD

WOosH!

No comments: