Sunday 21 September 2008

Avoidance

I'm going crazeeee.

(oh my. Aidil just broke his mini-pc/organizer thingy due to stress.)

HAHA.

ok anyway, i currently using his PC (duh), in his room. We were trying our best to complete the 1st draft of spectrum magazine, BUT, to no avail.

Why.

Suffer. Pain. Endurance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AEP students. Media Club students.
I pity these innocent people. Well, not all, few.

I shud have kept my mouth shut all this while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know,

Once there was a farmer, and then one cloudy day after making crop circles for E.T.,




































He Died! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA xD

Stress.

No comments: