Saturday 20 September 2008

Loss of Momentum

Oh no. I havent been blogging lately. Grr.
And couldn't possibly blog for next week too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, if you've read one of my posts a few months back,
I was finding out whether praises and applauses by peers can keep me going.
Or if the term "shining behind the shadows" suits me best.

And i've finally got it. =]

But I'm not gona post it here. Coz that is one of my private, personal behavior afterall.
Furthermore, I don't want to be a spoiler in showing how i behave and all right? xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think about this.

An ordinary man loitering along the corner of a street. He took out his gun and shot a passerby dead. He stole her valuables and ran away. A few minutes later, he was caught by 2 policemen. What happens next? Nah, nothing special.


A single, well-known minister of a country, was seen with a girl by his side. A few days later, almost everyone knows about this. Different types of words came out from different individuals. The minister couldn't take the heat, and soon, he stepped down.

Whose action was more severe? Any amplification?

I wonder why.

-----------------------------------

So, whoever who's out there with respective responsibilites, behave accordingly. =]

No comments: