Saturday 13 September 2008

The Present

Boom de ya dah.

What is happening to the world right now?
From natural processes to technological advancements.
From slow rock to CRAZY METAL. (inside joke) xD

And from sentimental to emo?

I wonder.

But worse, or maybe worse, from PETS to BALLOONS?
People used to walk their dogs. But now, what?! walk the balloons?



As seen & laughed by me, ziyad and shervin.
The balloons are like 10cm off the ground only.
Oh my. Can't help it. xD


Say hello to the modern world.
Soon we don't have to eat, we'll just have to use technology to make us full.
=]



Okay, that was just a joke laa. It was really weird and funny at that very moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of weird. I see people starting to do weird things to fulfill their desires. [i'm sure it's not only me who sees this]. Maybe it's just a 'peer pressure' adaptation? Or maybe it's just bad influence regardless of the source. But a thing for sure, it's not that nice for people to see and it may portray a bad image for your side.

Weird: A strikingly odd or unusual character; strange.

Some may say, it's the "go-with-the-trend/flow" adaptation.
Well, for my part, I must say that it's never a must to follow the trend. And it ultimately depends on the nature of the trend itself.

If the trend is to speak loudly in buses, are you rude and careless enough to do that too?

I have seen people, no, friends, doing that. And it broke my heart a little. Little enough for me to change my thoughts towards them. With the exception of one or two. But note, it's just thoughts. Nothing else. Don't get me wrong.

People may think that my blog is really offensive in some way.

I don't mention names in this blog. And I find this fair. If they will ever taste the spice, well, I didn't say any names afterall, did I?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And today was really a fruitful day. Have you ever re-string your guitar for 2 hours? Well, me, shervin and ziyad did.

But in a journey, it's regardless of the duration nor the destination you see.
And ppl say that time flies when you do eventful and fun stuffs. Yeah, We did that. =]


Abra-Kadabra. xD

A reflected image of us.There was a sliding door leading to the 5th floor carpark.

Words. Taken in. Exchanged.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm surprised by the number of ppl.
(using bravenet here)
Thank you.


No comments: