Sunday 19 October 2008

Afraid of the dark?

Tomorrow will be my 'dead-day'.

Returning of scripts.

Not confident with Amaths, Bio, Physics. (B3-C6?) (Am d7 --..--)

Super worried about English.

Coz english is the only obstacle that stands between me and the sec 4 life. x(

Fail english = Retain. Gosh.



Well, what's done is done. I can't change them.
Guess I'll just have to work harder, and be more disciplined and focused.

=(


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And Holy Shit, I'm addicted to the Kingdom Hearts 2 (Passion) Song

[take a look at my previous post. ty.]


And I think my addiction for Kingdom Hearts is back again!
[like I'm not addicted to any games like that =,-]
Luckily my kh2 cd is faulty now.


How bad you may ask?
Is 16 hours of kh2 bad? =o

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expect a sad/moody post tomorrow.

lololol.


Farewell.

No comments: