Monday 20 October 2008

Hey PASSION. =)

Moody post?

*points at previous post*


Hahaha. Fine.
I would say that my marks is 'ok lah' kinda standard. =(

Which is kinda bad.
Not up to expectations tho.

To be frank with you,
I'm actually quite satisfied with my marks.
Weird. I have no idea why.
And THAT is worse.


But, I'm trying hard to swallow the guilt.
Place it aside, so I'll not be affected by it anymore.

Hope you'll know what kinda guilt I'm talking about. xD


I'm gonna study really hard during this holidays.. O levels is approaching in a years time.
A year! A freaking Year! And dude, you haven't perfecto your Sec 3 Syllabus! What is wrong with you?! Play games sumore! Play Play Play. That's all you know. Studying is more worth it right?! So.. I'm gonna study and mugmugmugpractisepractisepractise all day to improve.



Bull.


I have to find a new motivation. xD
A better way to have the upper hand over oneself.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Animation.

How animated are you?

How animated are your reactions?

Too much? Too little? Normal?

What does it do? -To you, and the others.

Hrmm.

No comments: