Thursday 23 October 2008

fairytale-LIKE Ending?

I hope not.

Coz reality is what we're facing in our lives.

Don't expect things to go very smoothly for you.

And having a non-realistic mind can badly influence you to influence yourself.

And that's Bad.

=0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay.


I received my report card. I'm kinda satisfied with my marks la.

But the marks on the report card didn't turn out to be the ones that made my day. In fact, it may not be for only a day, but throughout the years of my life.


It was the teacher's comments.


I read it once. Then, twice. I realized something was different about them this time. Apart from praisingdastudentskindacomments [which is a must for teachers to write, i think xD], I sensed that the entire chunk of words are really real, and truly true indeed. Hey, I know myself.


Nope, it's not about asking me to work harder or wtsoeva.


It's more than what you think it is.
I can bet you on this.



The last sentence affected me the most, that's for sure.

And it's due to the sight of 'Victoria School' in it.


Thank you sir, if you're reading this. Which I highly doubt so. x)


Too bad my parents can't understand them.
And no, I'm not the type of guy that likes to talk about my school life
with my parents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.


It's the feckishing last day of our SECONDARY THREE LIFE.

WTHEEECK.

And to be honest with you, I'll remember this year.

It's the year of that changed many, including me.



I felt that Secondary 1 life was the best year for me. [STRESS-FREE!!!!!!!! =D]

And I felt that this year, was the year that had set the life-tone right for me.
Which is just as important as being joyous as in Sec 1. If not, more.

Thank You.

I'll let you decide for yourselves, who's the 'You' I'm talking about.
After which, you're free to welcome my appreciation. xD




Anyways, I ended on a high today.
There was a competitive Cross Country Run at East Coast to gather points for our respective houses.

It was DAMMMNN fun ah. Playing emotional tricks and psychological games with our competitors and ourselves when running the 3.x km route.

Me, Damien, Endy and Ziyad, initially planned to stick together.
And WE DID!!

But, not for long.Separated at the 2nd last part. xD xD xD hahahaha


AND SOMEONE SO PRO SEH. GET A BADLUCK/COOL POS. NUMBER.

ttsskk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



And I'm up for LAME JOKES! Thanks to those who made
me (=_="') today.

Challenge yourself and don't give up easily as it isn't fun to get the answers just like that!


------
Why did the boy throw his watch into the trash bin?




He wanted to waste time.

------





------
Why do skeletons not dare to cross the road?




Because they have no balls
------





------
Why is superman's shirt so tight?




Because he's wearing an "S"
------





------
Why is vivo city so big?




Because got giant
------





------
If this :

------------------>>>

Is superman,

What is this?

<<<------------------- Ans:Superman returns!




One day, Batman and Superman had a race. In the end, Superman won. How come?




Because when batman begins,Superman returns.
-------



And this is a must-watch video. Good to have someone beside you so that you can laugh
out loud together. It's a parody. If you don't get them, get them. xD






And these two videos are Lamer.




No comments: