Sunday 26 October 2008

Really? Oh Sure..

I realized.

Too busy scoping the minute details will indeed make me lose the bigger scenes.
Scrutinizing every bit of information till I'm at risk in losing the key aspect of my character.
Arrows do pierce someone if they're spammed excessively. Similarly, peppers will spoil the whole dish if its too much.

Sense of control. Nope, not self-control. But more to control of my sensibility.

It's different.



A spilled cup of coffee can't be attained back. Just be a lil' extra careful next time.
But then again, different people have different perceptions. I'll see how it goes.

In the meantime, I'll set up sentry wards to give me true sight, just in case. xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I've been playing my ___ off lately. Damn, I feel guilty.
No, not talking about any academic related topics here.

It's about the rising electricity charges.

Damn the rates.




Hey it's Sunday already.

No comments: