Wednesday 29 October 2008

Oh. She's buyin' a stairway to...

Theres a lady whos sure
All that glitters is gold
And shes buying a stairway to heaven flickering lights
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for.
Ooh, ooh, and shes buying a stairway to heaven flickering lights.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Okay, that's kinda random-related to an incident which me and ziyad experienced yesterday.


Thanks zb for the greeeeaaat time at the staircase.


wth lah. sickos.


don't ask me, ask him.
I'm a bad storyteller mind you.


xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great. I'm losing my old blogging style again.
Which may be bad. to me at least.
Damn, and I'm doing the heyIdidthisat4pmanddidthatat5pm kinda post.
Which is bad. to me at least.

Don't get me wrong.


MT o's next wednesday. Study!?? [hah~ ? dominates !] xD
[if u didn't get that, nvm.]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MT homework.

No comments: