Saturday 4 October 2008

Seasons

Change.

A good thing?

Nah. Bad?

You choose.




Hey, wait.



That means some of us will still be with our impatient and annoying behavior right?
Everyone has their negative side. But how "bad" are you?

It counts.

It separates the good from the better ones.

So wake up and stop listing to the world what bad things we have.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Aren't you glad to live healthily. A Normal life? Limbs working, moolahs in your pocket.

Why complain?

Careful there. Don't be a spoilt brat.


Not born as a smart child?

(vs)
Most of us did well for PSLE. And we entered this school.
Now, we're ceaselessly complaining that we are not gifted, not smart.
(/vs)


"I'm born stupid you see"

"They're so smart. What to do. Aiyah, they got tuition."

"I'm just a poor boy, suffering from this unreal illusion, which is dragging me away
from getting my As. No matter how much effort i put in, it won't show up."


BLABLABLA.

But hey, don't tell me your PSLE was a fluke.



Oh? oh. I'm sorry. Just a gust of annoyance through my brain.
Just a simple tip though, maybe you're aware about this, maybe you don't.

It's not about how much you've studied. It's about how much you've understand.


Prove me wrong, please.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have this mentality of instantly hating someone when we disagree.
But come on, most of us still know what's wrong and what's right, right?

And what is right, and what's more right.

Stop hallucinating that what you do is the best every time.
We are never perfect.

Who's near perfect and who's further?
You decide, but this time, leave your mirrors behind.

If you keep looking at it, you'll soon adapt to what you do.

Habits. They're bad, mind you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you know somehow that you're falling into a cunning trap, and you still
move towards it, HAHAHAHAHA.

Nonsense.

Don't tell me it's because of peer pressure. It's just bad influence.
Sometimes we're oblivious with what we do, when there are a lot of close friends
with us. Maybe they're so familiar with us that we start to show our other side?

Haha. Smart. Pretending to be a good person in front of strangers,
and act silly with our friends.

People, public, other friends of ours, are watching us every time, mind you.


It hurts to see those whom we know, making a 'w.t.h.' kind of irresponsible actions.

"Rules are meant to be broken."

Haha. You made me smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Close one eye.

Close both.

And there you have it, an irresponsible individual with responsibilities.
Think you're joining a one minute of fame contest?

It's more than just a minute, and it's not for showcasing purposes, I tell you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Person A: Hey Person B, why don't you buy this pen? You lost yours right?
Person B: Sorry, I don't have any money. I'm poor.

Person A scrutinized his cool clothes, high-tech gadgets, and his branded materials.

Person A smiled and backed away. He didn't return.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A boy who keeps irritating people confronted a self-centered boy.

SC Boy to I Boy:

"Hey you know what I did last summer or not?"
"I met a lot of girls yesterday sia. They all want me you know."
"Haha I got A1 for exams! HAHA. I got 1st in Class! HAHA noob."


I Boy to SC Boy:

"Eh shut up lah. You think your face very nice?"
"What the hell, why you're damn noisy one? Mouth got worms ah?"
"That's all you know. Study, study. You're the noob. Gay noob."


SC Boy to I Boy:
"Eh, I can't help it. That's my habitual nature."

I Boy to SC Boy:
"I can't help it too."

----
Bull.
----

Do you think it's better if only one individual change, and not the whole world around him?

Efficiency.

But sadly, these two boys don't listen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of us stayed up late at night to help ourselves realize what some of us are doing.
There is no need to appreciate or applause.

It's just for learning purposes. Not academic though.

If at any point of time you disagree with our words, the Tagboard is there for you.
And write gentlemanly, please.

I, too, sometimes, realize my negative character when I write a post.
So please, don't tell me I'm like a "Crab asking his friends to walk straight." xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's too many dark clouds these days.
It's getting darker and darker, but soon, we'll see the rain.

Hopefully, the season is changing.

No comments: