Sunday 16 November 2008

So far so good

I can't wait no longer.
This is gonna be my 3rd time taking a plane!

SIA.

What can be better?

Games Galore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Was kinda doubtful and worried abt the food there.
But not anymore. Haha.

Thnx Ziyad. Tsj. xD

----------------------------------------------------------------------


Perth Trip _ 2003

I'm still able to recall this unforgettable trip.

Got nominated by my P4 form teacher, Mr Osman.
It was kinda random I think. He judged us by how we behave in the IT lab.

I'm a damn good actor. xD

This Perth Trip was held during the EOY hols.

And as usual.. Last minute packing. Suspense. Pack, Pack, Pack. The flight was
in the evening. Went to Airport. Said good bye. And left! I was so kiasu/kanchong/jakon
in the SQ plane.

When the plane started moving, I was damn scared. It shook so vigorously lah!
Then after take off, I played Pokemon Crystal and Mario via the emulator.
Funfun. And SIA food is awesome! Can't wait for it tmrw.

Landed. It was 11pm in aussie time [a few hours diff from SG time]. Took a freakin' long
bus ride to the Hotel in the heart of the city. It Is Freaking Peaceful there.
There's like no nightlife or wadsoeva la. No cars O.O. The road looked clean like crazy.
And yeah, after checking in.. Slept. My roommate was Iskandar.

The next day.. I realized that Aussie's dawn is at fetching 4+am!!

We took a bus ride to some high hill place. We were introduced to the bus/tour guide [I really miss that guy, coz he's damn friendly]. We could see everything from the hill. It was sunshine but ITS FREEZING COLD. But, be careful my friend.. Coz the UV rays of the Aussie Sun can cause skin cancer. It's that bad =o.

Went to some tower. I forgot abt this part. Kinda mundane i guess.
T.o.w.e.r. =.=

BlaBlaBla.

Went to Macs. Ate McChicken for the first time there! =D
Went to the Market. It's damn clean.

And I realized.. Dusk is at fetching 8pm!!

[I wonder what can the aussie's office hour be] xD

Called it a day, and dozed off. Oo! I played my Gameboy Colour on that night!
Aaah.. Good ol' Pokemon days...

The next day..

Had breakfast at one of my relatives' restaraunt! HOW COOL CAN THAT BE LAAH.
Ate the famous nasi lemak. Waved goodbye to them. Then, took the bus, watched Shrek along the way. Then we went to some nature park thingy.

And that's when I fell in love with Mother Nature.

And I clearly remembered a part when we had to take this bridge.
It's super shaky and high. What's more? There's a river down below.

Had lunch. Macs! Then, chased some kangaroos. xD Learnt something abt the trees there.
I forgot about it, sadly. =( Then we went to a school. And you know how they study there??

Teacher:"So what da'ya' wanna study today maites'?"
Students:"Stars!"

Like funfair.

The next day... Said goodbye to the hotel, coz we were going to the countryside!
The whole bus trip was 3 hours. And we took the famous long-deserted roads,
like the ones in cowboy movies in California. [O.o]

Stopped at a petrol kiosk. Played with Ostriches! They're so cuddly.
I wish I could scan the pics now, but, time is against me. =(

Continued our trip. Reached the farm-like place. The whole place is freaking GREEN.
Crops, Trees, Animals! Ate fresh Raspberries, Strawberries. Took a ride on a farmlike
vehicle [I don't rmbr it's name]. Said hi to cows. And they mooo-ed back! xD

For lunch we ate Spaghetti! [and fyi, all the food there were halal certified.] The farm
had chalets-like buildings for us to stay in. AND THE THING I WILL NEVER
EVER EVER FORGET IS THE TRAMPOLINE. Somersaulted here and there.
AND.. One of the girls tried to do a somersault, but she ended up in a bush near a tree!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. I'm so bad.

Night time. We went for star gazing. Learnt astronomy there. It was damn fun.
And someone fell inside the pond.

THE DUCKS WENT CRAZY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And the next day.. We played Boomerangs for a while. Watched the aussie pros did it.
Damn cool. It returned to their own fetching hands.

And at night, we waved goodbye to Australia. Quite sad lah of coz.
End of Perth Trip.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a Bangkok Trip which I went for in P6.

Me, Aidil, Nazri and Zikry won 1st runner-up for some National Flash E-card Comp.

xD

Due to time shortage *checks time.. 11.31?? holycow* I'm not gona spend much time
talking abt this trip. =P

The only fond memories I had for that trip was the Shopping! It's super super
crazy shopping fever there. CHEAP STUFFS! And I was damn hyper to try
the TomYum there. But, it disappointed me. Not spicy at all. So weird. >_>

And I love the breakfast in the hotel. Super buffet. Endless Fooooood Consumption.

Yeah, that's all I have to say for this trip. =(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well.

I'm hoping for a safe trip to China and back.

And I'll try my best to buy souveniors for my friends okay?

Thanks to all well-wishers. ^_^

No comments: