Saturday 15 November 2008

System overload

So many things happened a few days ago.
Making long story short.

Thursday-Friday

Got a call from Shervin in the morn. Asked if I could join them with their post-O's bbq.
Said no. Coz my mom was ill and my dad had morning shift.

Then at 11pm, tby called me. Invited me there. And I went. Haha.

AND THEN FROM THAT VERY MOMENT, we didn't sleep for 35 hours.

we as in tby, damien and quinn.

PSPed for 3 hours.
[sword impulse rox!]
Played 2v2 Gundam.
We were like "ohshitohshit. don't die... YyyyyyEEES! *Hi-5*"

Dotaed for 1 hour.

Played catching by the beach.
Ahh. Good times back then.

At 4, went for breakfast at Macs.

At 7, walked to school. We were half-asleep. Ok wait I'm lying. 3/4 asleep.
Banged to stuffs. Yeah.

Slept in pb. for a few minutes? At one point of time, Quinn slapped me real hard,
asking me to wake up. And I went "Eh!" and then I went to sleep as though nothing
happened. And I didn't know that he slapped me real hard until he told me so. yea.

At 6, joined the Veloci-T gang with Shervin for BKs. They shared their experience with me.
Sounded super fun.

omgimtypinginshortsentences.

Went home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yah. Yesterday. I got a free guitar! It was damn random.

The one on the right.

Jodoh katekan.

Wanna know how I got this guitar? Ask me. Coz I lazy to type. Sorry.
The whole thingy is kinda long and leceh to say in text.

Whythefetch am I so informal in this blog post? Shit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

I'm going off to China on Monday. 6am. Will be back on Sat.

InsyaAllah.

=)

Say hi to China Ghosts. Coz TAPS member is here!

And there will be perma-aircon. I think.

But one thing for sure is that I'm gona stuff "I shot the sheriff song" in my ear there.

And oo! Soccer in air-con.

Yeah.

Wish me luck.

Will update proper stuffs later.

No comments: