Saturday 6 December 2008

Dreams

I think my head is playing around with my mind at night.
Controlling my emotions. My reaction.
And it is a wonder to see that you can actually learn something in your dreams.
Well, maybe not for some of you, but it certainly is for me.

When I was around 7-8 years old, I was crazy with Dragonball/Z/GT Sagas.
Every night before going to sleep, I will childishly imagine that I'm one of the
superheroes flying around, playing around with my powers, saving people, blabla.
And I will dream about that in my sleep.

It didn't happen for that day only. For a few consecutive weeks, I've been having
those type of dreams.

Then, I made a hypothesis. [chey, science seh xD]

Whatever thinks I think about before going to sleep, I'm dream about it.
Well, most of the time, unless I'm too tired to move work out my neurons.

And I tried again, and again. It worked.

[This is not fiction nor non-fiction, It's just me and my own world xD]
[no skeptics nor believers are required too]

Haha.

---------------------------------------

Control is a blessing given to you.
So why don't you use it for good use?

---------------------------------------

Slowly and steadily, as I grew older, the types of dreams started to change.
From cartoons, to scenic nature views, GAMES, and upcoming events or
exams. It can be a life saver and also a way to relax your mind while you're
sleeping!

Hey, we must learn how to multi-task efficiently in this fast-paced world. xD

A month ago, there was the GCE MT O's paper.
And a week or so before the paper, I constantly had dreams about the paper.

Dreamt of arriving late, got caught for cheating, left a lot of questions blank,
and whatnots. So it kinda made me prepare myself and gushed adrenaline into me.

Kinda. Hah.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, what striked me most was the dreams that came to me, since last week.
And it's all different from what I've been experiencing so far.
I didn't have the slightest thought about of it, but it kept coming back.

_will update tmrw

(: Cheers for now.

No comments: