Monday 5 January 2009

Missing Moments, Hidden Treasures

Situation in my current room?
Simple and clean.
Well on the exterior at least. [coz all the crap is in the cupboard xD]
Will take a pic of it soon.

My window on my left is wiiiiide open.
AHHHH freshh and cool air.
But I'm a lil' scared after watching exorcist a day ago.

And Quinn has this lightblue bag..
That has the brand "MUDD" on it.
So I suggested him to write "SIOL" Beside it.
Hahahaa. Classic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Roots

I've found something really really cool about myself.
I have this bad bad habit of sliding money into my bags, placing them
everywhere in my room. Especially those tiny coins.
Fine, not cool, but weird.

On Saturday and Sunday, I cleaned up my room, and found a reasonably
nice sum of money. HAHA. And today, while I was doing my Amaths homework,
I found a $5 note at the back of the book, somewhere in the answers pages.

With the amount collected, I think I'm able to cut my hair now.
And hang around in Changi once more.
No, not for the bapoks.
But for my lovely Bianca*.

*My imaginary friend. Haha. I'm going crazy, if you don't mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moral of the Story:

SAVE UP.

YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU'LL NEED IT.

XD

No comments: