Friday 2 January 2009

Week 0

Guess what? I didn't know that this week is officially called week 0.
Well, that's a good start.

2nd of Jan 09.

The last time for the Sec4s to experience the secondary-school-reopen-blues.
Everything seems to change as Mr Munir, aka Pathos, desperately trying to inject
the stress level that we should have for this year, in the first few FT periods.

Which is inarguably true. Our last year, or the last 'hurdle' or 'sprint' as they call it.
After 4 years of running and enduring, if we fail to give everything we've got at the end,
it all cascades down to zilch.

And that's bad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

For me, I'm gona make my opening move by deleting my distractions.
No more online games for me. Next best solution?
Miniclips, crazymonkeygames!

Or my all-time fav PS2.

I don't know about you, but for me, an hour of game per day is a must.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW, UPDATED INFO. [have a look --------->]

No comments: