Tuesday 20 January 2009

Skies Above

I don't know about you.

But I sure know that every time I steal a glance of the outdoors through
any windows, before every journey, literally anywhere, at any time,

I'll adore the skies above, first.

Are there any precursors of an imminent thunderstorm?

Or is it just another phenomenal sunny day, with all the blissfulness,
gleaming down through the neat, crispy clouds?

Well, I don't know about you.

Some things are so humongegimeganous [sp?], and valuable to our lives,
yet some of us still fail to catch it in our hearts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Riddle aside, for your info, I love super dark-brown-orange sunsets.

You know, the ones which make the whole scenery like an old sepia photo?

But it seems that it has been on a vacation for a long time.

No comments: