Friday 6 February 2009

Just for a moment

For just a moment, today..

My whole body was so weak and I couldn't feel much worse.

But the irony is that, I'm still able to use more muscles in sulking than in
smiling. Sucky me. xD

Just for a moment.

But I'm perfectly fine now.

Was just "emotion-less". xD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you agree that having the ability to view visible things is a gift?

How many times have you taken gifts, such as this, for granted?

Don't deny that.



Personally for me, I've been wasting my time thinking and wondering
about these clearly visible things. I don't take it as anything special anymore
or useful that can be possibly used. It's almost equivalent to what we see
everyday: beautiful cars speeding down the road, wind swaying the trees.

What a waste of a gift.

But that's not my point.


If it's just too mundane to understand the visible things,
then my suggestion is to see the invisible ones.

And please, don't take my words literally.

They aren't. xD

------------------------------------------------------------------------




ANDDD. ZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD.



I'M STILL WAITING. XD

No comments: