Wednesday 4 March 2009

Too Sensitive? or Too Righteous?

A moment of embarassment and frustration.

Something that seemed like a minute matter to others, meant a lot to me.

To picture it in words to you, it's as though I'm trying to over-infer
a simple "Hi there." My mind may be racing at hundreds of miles per hour;
just thinking of what could that simple greeting really mean.

I'll try my best not to take it lightly, or as a laughing matter.

It will never be seen as a punishment in your eyes.

It was neither verbal nor physical.

But in my eyes, a personal punishment was sent down to me.

And it's murdering me inside out.

Yes, I deserved it that much from Him.

Starting from tmrw onwards, you may see some noticeable changes.

Just keep your questions to yourselves.


ps: I believe this post is the first ___ post since.. a very, very long time?

(:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


Anyways, here's a portion of a shot that is printed on
a generally black book titled:

"Glimpses of Singapore"

You'll be able to see a pair of hands acting as a viewfinder. (cover)

I think it can be found at either Borders or Popular bookstore. x)

Do grab it to do some charity for the SPD.



No comments: