Sunday 7 February 2010

Blessed :)

Hey new peeps!

My Facebook!

My Flickr!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah Yeah, I get it, everyone's posting about their respective orientations.
Trying to say that theirs were the best Bla Bla Blahhhh.. :D
I'll try my best not to do that kay?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
One word: I love Temasek JC so so sooo much.

Two more words
: I love my seniors much much mucccchhhh more! ~

l"\(^_^) /"l

HEH.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

X-Orientation Highlights:

-Hot Hot Xeyla!
-1 Random Clap! WOOSH.
-Bonding sessions! Games!
-Awesome Mass Dance @ Suntec. [VS VS! xD]
-Clan Points WAR! [omg, just got to know that the points don't really matter!]
-Saving the world by beating down Professor X. =D

O-nite Highlights:

-Awesome Talent Night Performances by diff clans.
[yeah! backed out from the love story]
-Whose Line Is It Anyway? games!
They freaking invited an IND-rock band [local xD]
The whole hall became a rock gig for an hour! [No lights, only lightsticks!]
Too bad there wasn't any body surfing! Only lightsticks air surfing! hahaha.
-Anwar's Pole Dance at the "No Jaywalking Sign"
-Supper with OG members [some] till.. kinda late xD
[Running games & Truth Or Dare!]



XEYLA OG 15 HOT annotttttt???
Sssssttttttt.... =D

No comments: