Tuesday 2 February 2010

4th Day of Orientation X!

Did I mention to you guys that there will be

WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY?

GAMESSS for us on Friday O-Nite??? =D =D =D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


My beloved seniors! Elain, Anwar, Nura! For OG15A.
& Of course the other Xeyla / OG15 Seniors are as great too!

Anyways, this pic was taken in an MRT otw to one of our amazing race destination.
Then, the three of them placed the thumbs up and connected their thumbs
like a tower/pillar, in the middle of the train.

Guess what isit for? It's for NOT FALLING DOWN in the MRT.

I tried, and believe me, it works, you can't fall down from the jerks, brakes, etc.

Haha. WEIRD? HELL YEAH! I Liiiiiiiiiikkkeeeee. =D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, I was standing alone on the first MRT trip to our first destination.
And then Nura and Elain 'asked', "Eh Azmi, you're a soccer boy.."
I was kinda surprised. So I asked them, "How d'yknow?"

"Oh you got the soccer face!"

O.o

I have noooooo idea how to judge a person with his/her face.
All I know is the poker face. =D
Oh no, not the song please; it's the face you have to put on during poker.

Random facts about some of my seniors:

They are EAGLES-lovers =D
Oh, one more random fact, they seem to know about the VS Spirit.

=O

Is it that famous?

I really hope it will still stay as strong as always,
coz i'm scared that it will...... ahh you know what I mean.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And omgshits, I'm forced to play guitar for "love story" for O nite Talent Time.
NOOOOOOOOOOO. Azmi don't fall for the modern song craze trap!
Why can't they choose Eric Clapton or Eagles or Beatles?
Hahaha. I think some of us are born in the wrong generation.

=(

Haha, but I don't mind la, playing love story..
Just cheesy.

No comments: