Monday 1 February 2010

Temasek!




TJC has been really really, really fun. [Duh not studies yet xD]

The house system is really really strong. [As told by Mr Munir too]
The student population seems to be very neutral [not bad xD] and nice.
And our seniors / house comms / OGLs are the best. I swear.
Never in my life have I received a near-perfect menthorship / seniorship by a school mate.

They are great leaders.

So far, I've not seen or experience any cons for TJ.
[Except you guys might think it's an "old" building]
But heck! Old school rocks! [Haha double meaning there xD]

Plus plus right, it's named after the earlier name of this island.
And they're focusing on preserving the nation's heritage!

[cool right? fine, to me it is]

Overall, I'm really thankful that I got into TJ.

And I hope whoever's reading this, will enjoy your JC s/ Poly's life too!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was fun but DAMN TIRING.

Not in chronological order....

- CHEERING AS USUAL [GO XEYLA!][sounds like Layla anottt =D]
- MASS DANCE WOOTS [addicted to them]
- GAMESSSSSSSSSSSSS

[I loved the 'Sliding on the wet Canvas'. Can celebrate like Rooney, without friction]
[Oh and the Human Fusball too]
[AND OMHumans, the Sun nearly killed all of us]

- Preparing for O-Night on Friday Night [gosh I can't belive I'm doing bollywood]
- Lunch outside school [In front of school, market area!]

[And someone seems to want my chicken wing, BADLY, Haha]

- Dinner / Drinks after school [7pm] with...

A, W, H, S, M.

Code words rocks. xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fun Facts about TeeJay:

You only wear your uniforms on Monday.

The rest of the days are free and easy Polo T or T.

=O

No comments: