Sunday 22 January 2012

It's just different

I've been thinking for abit lately.

Why am I extremely attached to the classics in general?
Is it the beat, the tune, the melody, or the lyrics?

Or is it just my blindly-biased crush on the old era? (:
I kind of have the answers but it's just.......


An abstract feeling that few understands.

A dying language, unspoken by the tongue.

A thing that is justified through self-ventured experience, not descriptions.


Well. If you really want to know. I'll try wording it for you. But it would be like reading a text portraying the famous painting of Impression Sunrise by Monet, but the text is written by an inexperienced, insignificant stranger who very well knows nothing except for the fact that it looks like a vague, dully painted landscape on canvas by a 12 years old. You get my drift.

But I'll try.

Well, the classics are just,



Genuine.




They may not have the vocals or catchy melody that appeals to the people today..

But it is the delivery of an impression that's soul touching.
Not through heart-poured emotions, but through sincerity.

I truly admire that, greatly.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ah yes an example will be about right at this moment.
The problem is, there are tons of examples. Mmm.
How about I'll just pick the song I'm listening to right now.


Btw I'm so addicted to his Baaaaaaaby Jane part.


Baby jane dont leave me hanging on the line.
I knew you when you had no one to talk to.
Now youre moving in high society.
Dont forget I know secrets about you.
I used to think you were on my side.
But now Im no longer sure.
I wish I knew what I know now before.



This song makes me smile inside, everytime (:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's different now.
Ahh yes, yes, who cares right xD


Speaking about that, I'm not entirely sure but I think most of you just tend to ignore the songs I put up to share. And might sometimes just scan through instead of reading what I have here. Just a feeling.


Woops? Hahahaa.

Nah don't worry, it's fine by me. (:

No comments: