Sunday 29 January 2012

Look Up To

I feel like sharing a substantial part of my life with you guys. No it's not about me, or events, or what I dreamt of last night coz I don't feel like telling anyone that I dreamt of flying a home-made mini-chopper over a nuclear plant and got accused as a spy and got hunted down, and when I was cornered, I was talking my way out and trying to distract them so that I can run away.

Oup.

Anyways, in 2009 I subscribed to this man on YouTube and have watched hundreds of his videos, including his famed company's videos, Machinima. He's Seananners, aka Adam Montoya. A renowned YouTuber who does video game commentaries. An icon.

No no no, no judging.

Apart from giving tips and reviews, many of his vids are not game orientated at all. I mean he'll show the vid of him playing, but he'll talk about everything and anything. And it's the constructive everything and anything. An influential and modest person, really.

I truly admire him, so very much.

Maybe you'll think that I'm just exaggerating or over-hyping, but really, he's an important figure in my life. Well, I guess it's the way we view things that are presented to us right on our doorsteps.

Afterall, it's not about the book, it's how we read it.





4 minutes of your time. Means a lot to me if you watch it. (:



That's mine. What's yours?

No comments: