Tuesday 13 March 2012

One to be framed

I wrote my previous post to remind myself and my small group of friends about the beauty of a genuine person that's down to earth. I was really surprised to see Geoff's comment on my tagboard when I woke up, saying that my post is linked to Connie's official forum. I didn't expect this to happen and it's a wonderful feeling to be rewarded in a way, when I didn't ask for it. My blog received a couple hundreds of visitors from different parts of the world, and it really means a lot to me. I'm happy to be able to share my thoughts with all of you. Thanks for the lovely comments and responses on the forum. (:


I promised I would share a portrait of Connie with you. I think I will do a few more portraits of her next time - especially with her trademark 'Connie smile' in it (didn't do it here though). Sorry, I'm no artist but here it is, hope you like it!



Framed

No comments: