Tuesday 26 March 2013

It's a fence around wisdom

More often than not, they come to us in a form of a whisper.
But what will we hear if we're making the noise ourselves?

Just our own loud, unstable gears - turning away.

Silence is easily ignored by us today. Maybe in the past as well. It's its nature. But by looking at the place we're living in, it's going to be a growing challenge. Sad.

I always have a soft spot for silence.

It explains the reason why I'm not really into noisy meet-ups, parties or the busy street life. It's the reason why I'm such a nature-lover and genuinely envy fortunate people who call countrysides or quiet sub-urbs their home. A beautiful life.

It also explains why I have a great level of admiration and respect for silent individuals, who do good when no one's watching, and need no one to prove their worthiness and value. One who has a quiet heart, but a loud soul. One who surveys with empathy. One who seeks for silence, to get him closer to his God and religion. One who simply understands, what is unheard or unwritten.

It's a rarity.

And to further appreciate who they are and what they do, we have to be silent. I too, have to re-learn to be quiet again. There was a point in my life when I was basically controlling who I am, and who I aspire to be. I think I've been so absorbed with what's happening lately that I tend to treat myself like a biggie, a disorientated and deluded biggie. I'm all, in relation to nothing. To put it in the words of an emotional person - I lost my grip.

I'll blame none, but myself.

I'm sorry.

No comments: